If you’re hoping to sell your home quickly and at the highest price, curb appeal is something you’ll want to prioritize as you prepare your property for the housing market. From improving your landscaping to boosting the exterior of your house, the following tips and tricks will help to maximize curb appeal, attract potential buyers, and increase the value of your home!
For exceptional real estate service, reach out to Better Homes & Properties today! Call (425) 213-3700.
If you’re planning on selling your home in the near future, these great resources will help to get the ball rolling!
Improve Your Landscaping
A beautiful, well-maintained lawn is crucial when selling a home. Before your home hits the housing market, these great resources will help to improve your landscaping and boost your home’s curb appeal!
● Learn the importance of curb appeal, and take steps to spruce up your landscaping.
● Consider these eight landscaping ideas from the pros at Better Homes & Gardens.
● Reach out to a landscaper for professional services like landscape design and spring and fall cleanups.
Boost Your Home’s Exterior
Once you’ve improved your landscaping, you can boost your home’s exterior even further.
● Updating your home’s exterior paint could be worth the investment .
● Add DIY window boxes to incorporate more color and design into the front of your home.
● To boost the value of your home, paint your front door a color like smoky black, charcoal gray, or jet black.
● Consider swapping out or making over your mailbox for a more modern look.
● Visit Home Life Daily for interior and exterior home improvement tips and resources.
Adding curb appeal to a home may seem like a lot of work, but it’s a whole lot easier than you’d think. Plus, homes with great curb appeal typically sell faster and at a higher price — so it’s something you’ll want to invest in if you’re hoping to boost the value of your property, sell your house in record time, and help your home to stand out from the competition.